Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Growing like a weed... on steroids!

Taylor and I had just tucked Corin under his fuzzy little blanket, said a pleasant little prayer, and sang a little song. We were gearing up to watch a movie together when we heard little noises coming from Corin's room. Taylor went to check and found Cor out of bed playing with the light switch. So again, Taylor tucked him in a d whispered good night after having Corin verbally agree to not get out of bed to turn the light off again. Taylor just had time to get the movie set up on the computer before we heard a slightly longer and squeakier sound, one we had not yet heard before. It was my turn to go, and so I went to open the door, only to find it was stuck... but not locked. I pushed a little harder thinking Corin must be sitting up against it, but much to my disbelief I found the BED blocking the door. Somehow, Corin had muscled his way in between the bed and the wall and then proceeded to push it across the room to rest in front of the door. Now granted, there are only a few feet separating the bed and the wall the door is on, but a BED! A BED! Our little two year ols pushed a big twin size bed and frame from one side of the room to the other! As I turned the other direction to laugh and call Taylor, I could see Corin peering at me with a proud little grin. Taylor and I were so impressed and shocked that we weren't quite sure what to do other than tell him not to move the bed again!Haha. **** In other news, Corin and I began doing a bit of "curriculum" at home and he is now able to spell his name... though not willing to perform just yet, I am hoping to get it on video... at least for the grandparents! ;)
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment